Tuesday, January 9, 2018

So long break and LoLo :(

Logan moved back up to Utah yesterday. I'm pretty sad about it. But maybe I'll get a little more done around these parts without a best friend always available living three streets away....probably not though.

The kids are back in school and both of them were not excited about going, but both of them went so that is good!!

And I am MOTIVATED!! I've been sifting through closets and drawers and trying to get rid of all the excess!! I'm going to see what I can do to be more of a minimalist this year, wish me luck!!

Meanwhile.....

Peter insited on going "grandpa style" out and about.

Keepin' it classy over here!

We did a cousin sleep over for one last hoorah of the winter break. Molly adores her older cousins and they dote like crazy over her.

Most people don't know that fall in Phoenix is really in January and February....at least that's when all the leaves fall off the trees. The boys tried to collect as many as they could to make a leaf pile.

Rhett was such a doll and read to molly. She loves books and being read to!

I find her like this a lot. I LOVE it!!

I also find her like this a lot! She thinks she's so funny!!

Getting in the last of the Logan time. I think he'll miss her the most because well, just look at her face!!

Good luck Lolo!! We miss you already!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment