Sunday, January 28, 2018

We Survived!!

Tim left town last week to go to Florida to present at a medical conference. I braved it at home with the kids. It really wasn't that bad, but I will say that it is very nice to have another person to parent with. Hats off to all of the single parents out there! 

Wednesday night first night without Tim and I even made dinner :) Things went pretty well!

Tim's first night in the hotel. This was waiting for him. So fancy!

Morning cartoons....

Afternoon bike ride....

Followed by pizza...

Followed by hot tub (I totally should have gone on this trip with him!!).

Molly got the cutest get well llama from her Aunt and Uncle.

Riding bikes to lunch with his boss.

I helped Peter make a balloon giraffe, he REALLY wanted to make one :)

Tim was on the West side of Florida so he got to watch the sun set.

Saturday the kids helped me clean the house for a couple of hours (they were being so naughty so they really needed to work the naughtiness out of them). Then we ran a couple of errands and ended up at my parents house. They warmed up the hot tub and the kids had a blast in their unders.

Molly LOVED splashing around with her feet in the pool.

It was so perfect outside.

It was a great afternoon!

And now we are all very anxiously awaiting the arrival of Tim!! We missed that guy a whole lot! I am really looking forward to having another adult around at bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment