Day after Christmas Cinnamon Rolls. Peter gives them a big thumbs up!! Me too!! They were so good day two (just 10 seconds in the microwave and they were golden).
We did lots of riding bikes and scooter in the cul-de-sac and Peter decided he needed to write and this was the perfect spot for him.
Molly and I read with crowns on.
We went for a family hike. I love it when Molly wears a hat. I think it's the cutest!
The boys think finding a play to rest and have a snack is the best part of the hike.
I decided that I wanted to see if I could hold all three of my kids at the same time...I can!! Yay!! Noted for if I ever need to in the future...don't know why I would and I really hope I never need to because they are extremely heavy!
We went down to the church one morning and played volleyball. Elle is an excellent volleyball player and we had a great time playing with her. The kids prepared a play while we played and they performed it for us before we left. It was pretty cute. Oliver loves that kind of stuff.
Molly spent her time finding gum and candy in peoples purses and stealing hats.
I woke Oliver up early one morning and we hiked to the top of Squaw Peak. He did such a good job! I'm so impressed with his endurance. Oliver is one of those people that will accomplish ANYTHING he puts his mind to. He's super impressive!
I took Logan out to dinner and then to dessert. He moves back to Utah on Monday and I don't even want to talk about it. I don't know what I'll do without him. But I'm really happy for his new job up there. He's my Toffee Banoffee buddy!!
Molly wore one of Elle's old church dresses to church on New Years Eve. Look at how adorable that baby looks!! I can't even stand it!!
Oliver built this cool guy with his new K'Nex
Molly fed herself a brownie....she' getting pretty good at feeding herself...it's a work in progress.
These two are little besties.
We spent New Years Eve at my parents and got to blow this up!! It was so fun!
The boys got all snuggled up in blankets to watch the fireworks.
Molly and I felt left out, so we joined them.
Peter was smaller that the box the fireworks came in...there were a lot of Fireworks. And the boys were SO excited that TNT was written on everything.
We did sparklers and I was seriously panicking that Molly would try and grab the light the entire time.
The boys were physically unable to look at the camera while holding sparklers. It was pretty cute.
Bringing in the New Year at 8:30pm! It was great! And so was the sparkling grape juice. And the kids LOVED the fancy cups we got.
Tim thought it was hilarious that all three Mormon docs were scheduled to work the 7am shift on New Years Day.
On Tuesday we went to Butterfly Wonderland which was pretty amazing.
Molly left here 3-D glasses on for a 15 minute film which was the cutest thing ever!
And then we had fun walking around looking at butterfly's. Even if it doesn't look like it.
The boys also loved the koi pond. And Peter watched a butterfly land on top of the water and get totally devoured by the fish. I think it was only slightly traumatizing.
Peter smiles like Chandler Bing (Friends reference) half the time. It really cracks me up.
The butterfly's were loving Tim. They kept landing on him.
Oliver took my phone and took about 200 pictures with it, including this one. I need to teach him to take from above for the more flattering angle...haha.
They had all different types of butterfly's.
It was pretty impressive.
Tuesday night I went out with some girlfriends and saw The Greatest Showman for the second time. I love love love that movie.
Wednesday we went to the aquarium for a couple of hours.
Molly is obsessed with books lately which I love!! She sits very happily while I read to her. Sometimes she does turn the page too early, but she really does love them.
Thursday we went to the zoo with some friends. Molly was loving the slide there.
She stands out like a sore thumb in this group of boys.
But they are all super sweet to her.
After the zoo we met my family at Jordan's for lunch. Molly went to my parents house for a nap and the rest of us went...
Ice Skating!!
The boys did so awesome!! Much better than last year.
They were so fun to skate with and to watch.
And Of course I love hanging out with these two!
And this morning we walked to the park and met up with friends there. The weather was PERFECT!! The kids had such a great time being outside with friends.
Look at that happy face.
Him too!!
Molly was so pooped she passed out on the way home.
As crazy as it was, it was so nice to let my kids sleep as long as they wanted to. Peter slept until 9 yesterday. And it was so fun to have Oliver join us on the adventures that he usually misses out on because of school. And we had a really good time with friends and family. And now I am tired and ready to be done. I think I earned school starting again :)
Happy New Year!














Haha re: Mormons working New Year's Day!!! I worked New Year's Eve night. The Greatest Showman was that good? Now I'm intrigued.
ReplyDeleteIt was that good!! You need to go and see it!!
DeleteI'm sad for you that Logan is gone, but I'm happy to fill in on the Toffee Bannoffee partnering anytime you want. :)
ReplyDelete