Monday, April 30, 2012

I heart instagram.......

And I'm kinda obsessed with it. I love all of the editing tools (including the semi-obnoxious hues).....it just makes me feel all artsy and creative :) Here are the latest, as in all of the pictures I've taken with it since I've had the app.

 We watched our little friend London who we love. I think that she may just have to be Oliver's wife.

 Hello Blue Eyes!

 Are you kidding me with that hat? No I am not, and I LOVE it! A sweet little old British patient from the office where I used to work knitted it for Oliver.

 Monkey See, Monkey Do. The question is, who is the monkey?

 He loves it when we let him practice feeding himself

 A toy for each hand, looks about right

 Washington Square Park

 The AMAZING view from our hotel room in NYC

 A morning beach find (and no the black one is not still alive)

The San Diego Temple. B-E-A-utiful! 
 Cruising around and playing with EVERYTHING

How impressive are these flowers? I saw them while we were on a walk and felt like they merited a picture for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment