Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sonicare, Who Knew??

Tim and I both use Sonicare Toothbrushes. Having brushed with a plain Jane manual toothbrush most of my life I will say that there is a noticeable difference and I do love that there is an automatic timer built in. The brush will stop vibrating when you are "done". I love my sonicare and I am not the only one....




Oliver is obsessed with these things. Anytime he hears the soft vibrating of Tim or I brushing our teeth he frantically crawls to assist us in our teeth cleaning endeavor. I am thinking that we may need to get him a little mini vibrating tooth brush of his own. He does have six teeth you know. So grown up :)

2 comments:

  1. Cutest kid ever. Can't wait to see him. Oh and I'm excited to see Oliver too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's funny! I am pretty sure that's how my mom feels about Tim too :)

    ReplyDelete