Logan and I drove in my little Civic with 30 balloons. It was crazy and a little unsafe, but we made it home in one piece and with all the balloons.
The Candy Bar. Fully stocked with Push Pops, Now & Laters and other delicious goodies.
The party favor bar
Ahhhhhh, thank you pinterest. Notice the pictures hanging from the balloons. I made sure to include some of Whit's cutest and most unfortunate pictures :) This will probably be the last party that I purchase helium-filled balloons for. There is a shortage of helium and apparently when it's gone, it's gone. So it was a pretty penny to fill these suckers up.
Please note the giant size glamour shot of Whitney in the background. That was the icing on the cake for sure. We had people guessing her age (14).
More giant posters of Whit. This was write your own caption. People were pretty funny!
Whitney has a friend that decorates cakes. How awesome is this? It was soooooo delicious and the inside was all tie dye with rasberries and delicious creaminess, it was all around a good idea.
And then the photo-shoot began. Unfortunately the backdrop was kinda small, but you get the idea. I call this one the "full-house girls"
I think my pants were inspired by Lisa Frank. And I am sad to inform you that everything I am wearing was purchased in either H & M or Forever 21 recently. Kinda ridiculous.
I'm so sad we don't have one with this exact same pose from our childhood :)
Whitney and I were pretty serious about this 80's Biz
Cody and Claire
Logan actually looked like a member of One Direction
The whole group. There were some pretty fantastic outfits. It was AMAZING!!!
You know that feeling when you are being sung to and you don't know what to do? I think she handled it quite well
Blowing out the candles
Whitney's college besties "the planeteers." Jeff (front and center) flew all the way from New York for the occasion.





LOVE LOVE LOVE! You did a fabulous job! Looks like everyone had a blast...thanks to you and your awesome party planning! Well, that and it was Whitney's birthday. So fun! You guys know how to party!
ReplyDeleteWow! Such an amazing job. That party look amazing!
ReplyDelete