Oliver is OBSESSED with outlets and cords and anything that has a plug attached to it. Which of course makes me a little nervous. One, I don't want him to get electrocuted and two most things that have cords attached are not the cheapest to replace and I have no desire to replace a bunch of small appliances. Which brings me to the title of the post. The other day my mom informed me that she thought Oliver would make a great "small appliance repair man" when he gets older. What?!?! That is right up there with telling me he looks like Shirley MacLaine! It's a funny thought though. At this rate she may be on to something :-/
He will of course wear the hat when he is doing his repairs
Sometimes Tim is nice enough to plug the appliances in and let him turn them off and on
The squinty eye face is kinda his new thing
The best part about it is that it does seem to keep him quite occupied, as long as he's doesn't break anything.






So darling! I love his chubby cheeks. Charlie has always been like this too. I think we're going to get him a tool set for Christmas to channel his inner "tinkering". :)
ReplyDeletehahaa! I just went back and read the Shirley Maclaine post - Too funny!
ReplyDelete