Did you know that your blogger/google account will only hold so much space?
I didn't :-/
I don't know if that makes me ignorant, stupid or nothing at all, but I had no idea!
So I'm over here just uploading photos to my blog (not compressing the file) like it ain't no thang when my account tells me that I have reached the maximum amount and that I need to pay $2 and some change a month to buy more storage.
WHAT?!?!?
Hence the absence of my blog presence. And it has been killing me.
Tim (who is always up for saving a buck) is in the process of figuring this all out.
Meanwhile I am going to have like 5 blog drafts that will all be uploaded when I have enough picture space, because let's be honest, no one likes to look at a blog that doesn't have pictures. So please excuse my pictureless post!
And if anyone has any suggestions to fix my mistake please share.
Are any of you paying for storage space?
No comments:
Post a Comment