How do you even begin to describe Whitney. It's in her name actually, she is the wittiest person I have ever met. And she is HILARIOUS! She has an amazing way with words and can come up with a pun or a rhyme without even thinking about it. She hates to be alone, thus loving to be social and ALWAYS up for a good time. She has three little children who I swear are her mini's, especially Elizabeth who from a very young age shows signs of being just like her mother, overly sensitive and all ;) Her kids are her life and she plays with them like I've never seen any mom. She is a stylish diva who loves to shop and is a great mall buddy and she is always looking for a good deal. Whitney is a loyal friend and hates to disappoint.....anyone! Whitney is the BEST!
Let me tell you the best part about having a sister, she knows my history. You know how new friends come and sometimes it takes a while for them to actual "get you" and "what you're all about?" With Whitney she knows everything, 'cause she's been there for everything. Every bad date, friend fight, giddy crush, hard decision, she has been in the loop and lets be honest, that makes being friends with her even better. There is a super cheesy quote that I love "God knew I loved you so much that he didn't just let me be your friend, he let me be your sister." It's kinda true though. I am so grateful that I have my Whitney for I do love her so and I honestly don't know what I would do without her pretty little face helping me get through life.
I gathered up some of my favorite Whit pics that I had on my computer. At least 50% of them are us at Disneyland. When I lived in San Diego Whitney came to visit me childless on two separate occasions just so we could go to Disneyland and it was delightful!!
Whitney and I were pregnant at the same time (a sister dream come true). She and Chris came to visit us when we were both about 7 months
New York = Best sisters trip EVER! "No soup for you"
Us rowing in central park was quite the spectical
We made it, with no kids! You better believe we were throwing elbows to get to the rides faster than the jokers with kids :)
Can't you just see the pure thrill in our faces?
We both should have worked there, we could have made great princesses :)
One time when Whit came to visit she wanted so badly to find a starfish, she was pretty excited when we did!
And of course she was the best Maid of Honor
So Whit, here's to being 30. I know you are going to rock the socks off of your 30's. If you thought your 20's were fun just you wait, I've heard the 30's are something to really look forward to!!!!



Can I just say your blog is one of my faves?
ReplyDeleteWell that is just one of the best compliments EVER! Thanks Lezlee!
Delete