It was a pretty mellow weekend. Elle had school all day Friday, Crew had preschool in the afternoon. Babies took naps, we jumped on the trampoline, blew bubbles, had dinner and watched a movie. Saturday was pretty similar. While having four kids is not a walk in the park, it was fun and I loved that the "older" kids could play games and color and do fun big kid things. I guess I won't stop at Oliver :)
The babies had oatmeal for breakfast.
They both really like it!
They had to take a bath afterwards because they were so messy.
Then they did some coloring
It went pretty well.....
....until Rhett started sticking crayons in his ears.
Then we had a mid-morning snack and a show
They mastered the art of the "cheeeeeese" face
At one point Rhett searched desperately for his paci which he only gets at nap time and bed time and found one under his crib. He worked so hard to get it only to have his mean ol' aunt take it away from him.
We had mac 'n cheese for lunch, Rhett's ended up on the floor.
After their naps, the babies played in the metal car. Oliver was in heaven.
Then we walked to the bus stop to pick up Elizabeth.
It's a good think Elle has two hands because both boys were super excited to hold one.
Then we blew bubbles.
Elle is really good at it (I started to get light headed from blowing so many bubbles).
Then we played on the trampoline.
I love Oliver's trampoline hair.
Dinner with my babies!
PJ's, popcorn, and a movie. (Oliver just plopped himself right in fron of Rhett. I don't think Rhett appreciated it.)
It was impossible to get the big kids to look at the camera with their show playing.






In this post, Oliver is wearing a shirt, pants, and pajamas of which Easton owns the exact replica. I feel like I have great style if I am picking out the same stuff as you SYD!!!!
ReplyDelete