For Christmas I asked for this book, Heaven is Here. It is a memoir written by Stephanie Nielson, also known as Nie Nie. I started reading it last week and couldn't put it down until I was through. I read it out loud to Oliver and my mom and anyone else who was in the room and would listen. It is inspiring and spiritually uplifting. I honestly don't know how many times I cried while reading it. Stephanie shares the details of a plane crash she and her husband were in and her overwhelming road to recovery. Her story is woven in with amazing spiritual experiences. She is an inspiration. She is honest and real. She makes me appreciate motherhood more and I feel I have an even better understanding of its importance. I can't say enough good things about this book. You must read it and then lets talk about it, because I am dying to discuss it with someone.

Oh my goodness, that video alone had me crying, I can't even imagine getting through the entire book. Such a powerful story! Wasn't there a Mormon Message about her and her family a little while back?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for letting me borrow the book. I don't know how you were able to read it aloud, I was crying constantly. What an amazing woman she is!
ReplyDelete