For the record, I am not having twins, but since I am an over-sharer, I'll just throw out that I hope there will be a baby in our midst in 2013. This is not an announcement, just sharing my aspirations :) Anyway, I got a very small taste of what it would be like to have twins. Whitney and Chris took their two oldest kids, Crew and Elle, to Disneyland and left Rhett with my mom (and me, cause I was still living at my moms). And all I have to say is bless every mom of multiples heart! Watching two 18 month olds is tricky and oh so busy. But, they did play together quite nicely (except for the end when Rhett went postal on Oliver) and they are both so cute! Here are a few pics of the adventure.
Playing in the pillows
Oliver has discovered the art of "making faces" It's amazing!
Much to my mom's dismay, these two think the window ledge in the front room is a "seeeet"
More furniture sitting
The fort
Rhetts hair and Olivers leg
Rhett is obsessed with birds
It's hilarious
And nerdy
Rhett taught Oliver a head stand yoga pose
Rhett mastered the "no hands" move
Smoothies with Bop bop
Oliver's best face to date!! Ah. Maze. ING!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment