Sunday, February 17, 2013

I kinda love 'em

Saturday was the Riding family celebration of Cooper's (my nephew) birthday. He's turning five. Cody and Claire hosted a lunch at their house. I have always known that I love my family, but every once in a while I'll have a moment where I think, These people are the greatest! They are all so fun to be around. I am soooooo glad I get to live close to them again. Saturday was just one of those days. It was wonderful. And the weather was PERFECT!!! Honestly, Phoenix in February is like a dream come true. It may even hold its own against San Diego which is kind of a big deal. We had a delicious lunch and lots of fun playing kick ball and putting the three "babies" in entertaining photo shoot scenarios. 


I love how rosy these boys cheeks get (I think Oliver is going to be just like his dad, "allergic" to the sun)

He was running at me saying "cheeeeeeesss"

Crew got to pitch (kinda a big deal)

But I don't think he understood that he needed to stay where he was after he rolled the ball.

My mom is the best!

Oliver's kind of squished and it looks like Max is about to give him a wet whillie

Max just looks disgusted

The Birthday boy with his cake and his favorite girl cousin (also his only girl cousin)

Love these two! And I love even more that they come to our family things. It makes me so happy!

Aren't they great?

Especially these rascals?!?!?

And these jokers too?!?

And even these guys

"Bop bop" is the best!

They may be kinda crazy sometimes, but I kinda love 'em. 

PS why am I not in ANY of these pictures??? I even showered for the occasion. Next time I am going to have to very awkwardly ask for someone to take a couple of pictures with me in it :) I guess that's what happens when you take the roll of picture taker.

1 comment: