Things are going pretty well. I feel like I am starting to finally get a handle on eating again. Being pregnant really messes with my relationship with food between nausea and feeling an even greater need to eat healthy and then not being able to eat a normal sized meal (I threw up a few times with Oliver because I ate too much and my stomach was just too smooched or not in the mood for that much food). And after lots of stressing, I think I have it figured out. It doesn't hurt that summer fruit is in full swing and my favorite foods are not only available, but on sale!! Today I purchased two watermelons, rainer cherries, a cantaloupe, and corn on the cob.....delicious!!!
I think that the need to use the bathroom every 30 minutes is finally wearing off too. Thank goodness, 'cause that one'll be back before I know it.
And I am finally starting to show a little more legitimately. I still feel like I blend in with a lot of the girls that have beer bellies, but I am getting close to the point where people don't stare at my tummy, they just know. Which means, I really need to get me a few more maternity clothes for the summer. I already have a few maxi skirts that I am starting to wear, but I think I may need a couple more pairs of leggings. Leggings with a long shirt just makes me happy. Not to mention a maternity swim suit....yuck! I am not too excited about this one. I really need to find one that I can swim laps in and take to San Diego in September. Let me know if any of you have an suggestions on where to find an affordable cute maternity suit.
I was not super big into baby bump pictures when I was pregnant with Oliver, and I'm still not. They just make me feel super awkward. But, I am going to suck it up with this pregnancy, for posterity :)
Oliver wanted to say hi to the baby
And give him a kiss (pretty sure this photo would make awkward family photos somewhere). He thinks its funny to kiss the baby and tries to do it in the store when I am pushing a shopping cart. I'm sure if anyone sees it they think we are weirdies.....oh well.
Look at that lil' bump.......it just screams awkward photo right?
No comments:
Post a Comment