After smoothie making and breakfast
and picking out his own outfit
to which he picked up his tie and said "office like grandpa". This kid is killing me with his brains!
We went on a morning walk
Where we added sunglasses to the craziness and he put them on his forehead. (Note the screw driver in his left hand)
An then after cleaning up the house and making some wardrobe adjustments, we went to the summer movie at the theaters. Today they showed Mirror Mirror and as expected, Oliver only laste 30 minutes. But, it got us out of the house and I think it was good exposure for him. They have some fun animated movies coming up and I am hoping that he is a little more interested in them. Maybe next time I should bring him popcorn or something other than his boring goldfish????
Then we headed over to my moms house to pick up Logan and headed over to the Union at The Biltmore Fashion Park (still obsessed with that place). I found this great bracelet.
Apparently innercity high school girls make these bracelets to sell and raise money for college. Kinda cool in addition to being super cute and versatile!
Then we headed over to CPK for lunch. The Peach lemonade was calling my name. It was so fun to hang out with Logan. I am so excited to have him home from school and even more excited that he doesn't work Fridays. I officially have a Friday friend!
Not to mention a pretty fantastic uncle.
After naps we have a playdate with cousins and maybe some errands with Logan. Yay for a fun filled day!!! Happy Weekend Everyone!




What a fun day! Mirror, Mirror was a hard one for the little kids. I took the kids to the grocery store and let them choose out one non-chocolate candy for the movie. This helped Max stay entertained and I tried not to feel too guilty that he ate a whole pack of starbursts. Love the screwdriver!!
ReplyDelete