Monday, May 6, 2013

Life according to my iphone......

Life has been good. Nothing too exciting, nothing too out of the ordinary, just good. And well, the best way to show that is through my lovely iphone photos.....

The local running store has this outside, it made me happy. I hate when terrible things happen, but I do love the unity and citizenship that comes from them.

Oliver helped me vacuum at the car wash (he LOVES the car wash and points it out to me every time we drive by).

I let him sit on my lap while we go through the car wash. Don't you love him hamming it up with his little elbows and fits under the chin?!?!?!

I built Oliver his first fort......

And he read books in it (I barely fit inside).

I got to go hiking with Tim and Oliver, such a treat!

This little boy is pretty grumpy when he wakes up from naps and sports this pouty face for a good 30 minutes afterwards.

We had a pretty dang good time at the Children's Museum one morning....

Oliver scooted through the little car wash all by himself for the first time.....

And he picked me flowers......

And bonded with the magnets in his favorite little corner of the museum.

I packed up a lot of my "skinny" clothes. Any shirts I didn't want to stretch out with my belly and pants that are already too tight on me. Amazing how quickly those little babies grow and everything starts to shift.

Oliver rediscovered his love for watermelon, hello summer!

Tim had ANOTHER three day weekend!!

I got this great dress at Target and am rocking terrible hair with an overly dramatic sticking out my stomach pregnancy shot......the dress really is fantastic!!! 

We bought some new pool toys (it was 100 degrees here last week and we started swimming)

Oliver eating cheese and saying "cheese". I just LOVE this kid. 

Sporting my favorite headband. If you don't have one, you need one!! Check out my friends Kates' site. These suckers stay on your head really well and they are oh so cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment