Thursday, May 30, 2013

Photos

I've been neglecting my photography goal. I took some fun pics of Ollie with my legit camera when we went to Southern UT, but I find myself avoiding it just because the iphone is so much easier and a less intimidating. I still have that desire to take beautiful pictures and edit them. Tim and I downloaded a editing program call pixelmator. It's pretty user friendly and we play with it every once in a while. I found a cool picture I took way back in 2009 when we went on our amazing trip up the CA coast. I really like the shot and tweaked the photo just a little bit. I think there might be a successful photographer in me somewhere :)


Pre-edited

Post-edited

I think if I were to take this picture again I would try to get a little more of the tops of the building. The top of the picture looks a little cut off. This may go with some of my favorite pics hanging in my room :)


No comments:

Post a Comment