Monday, May 20, 2013

What'll it be?

If everything goes as planed and the baby is cooperating tomorrow we should find out the gender of this little bean......I guess it's the size of an avocado now (or something like that). At any rate, if you want to make a guess, now is the time. I am pretty excited to find out what this little baby is going to be. The anticipation is actually killing me :)

When we ask Oliver he has answered both girl and boy at different times. He apparently doesn't get that it can only be one, cause this mom is not having twins :) Ive been trying to explain to him that we are going to have a baby join our family and sometimes he acts extra cute to my tumm. He and I hold conversations with the baby regularly. I have high hopes that he is going to be a fantastic older brother regardless of what the gender is. 

1 comment: