Saturday, July 13, 2013

Watching Rhett

My sister Whitney and her husband Chris are celebrating their 10 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe they've been married for TEN YEARS!! I guess it makes sense since that's how long it's been since I graduated from high school (even that seems unreal to me). 

She was a super pretty bride

To celebrate they farmed out their kids and headed to Park City, UT for a little get away. I was fortunate enough to get Rhett first thing yesterday morning. Let me tell you, I had my work cut out for me. Usually when I'm with Whitney's kids Rhett and Oliver have Crew as a buffer, but since it's been just Oliver and Rhett there has been NO buffer. They give each other all the love and hate they can muster. It's so weird to me that they can get so excited about each other and love each other so much and in the same breath give each other a nice bop on the head. Oh how I am dreading refereeing sibling fights and arguments. Yesterday Oliver gave Rhett a pretty ridiculous bite on the leg (what an animal....and sorry Whit, it comes with free child care :), and I'm just hoping that was a brain cramp and that I don't have a biter on my hands. So, when they hate, they hate, but when they love, they love and it is pretty sweet to watch. I'm glad that Oliver lives close to his cousins and has them to play with and to torture. 
I love watching the progression of their positions when they're watching a show


Donuts for Breakfast

These carts are HUGE and pretty difficult to maneuver. (Please don't judge me for taking them to target in their PJ's. It was early and we had just come from my moms house and I didn't have the strength  to go home and get them dressed. 

A little cousin love

Rhett loved the new "hat" he found. Couple of crazies.

Thanks, Whit and Chris, for letting Oliver practice his social skills, or lack thereof, on your son!

And will some one please tell me why there can be a million toys and two children always want the same toy?!?!? To know the answers to such deep rooted questions ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment