- The other day while eating his lunch Oliver said, "Ollie cute." Well I can't argue with that one.
- I have been sorting/nesting and Olive stumbled upon this hat where it remained for the next half hour or so.
- Tim and I kneel down with Oliver before his bedtime and have family prayer. Oliver has recently decided to stand and put one of his hands on each of our heads. I think he's seen priesthood blessings being given recently and thinks this is an alternative to praying on his knees. Kinda cracks me up!
-This picture. He was pretty serious when I told him I wanted to take it. Look at that straight face.
- Oliver wanted to watch a show with Tim but insisted on sitting on him instead of laying down next to him.
- For over a week Tim was complaining that the hot water wasn't working. He showers at the crack of dawn and because of swimming and exercise I shower at all times of the day, but had no idea what he was talking about. It was working fine for me. Finally I realized that he had somehow gotten his temperature directions mixed up and was putting the spout all the way on cold (he thought it was hot). This one killed me. So funny.- While I was at the cabin over the Fourth I stayed up playing games with my parents and Whit and Logan and for two nights in a row I laughed so hard I cried. I know Logan's hair was part of the cause but I'm not quite sure what else we were laughing over, but it was amazing to laugh that hard.
There is nothing like a good little laugh that makes life totally worth living. I would say laughing is one of my most favorite things to do!!





What a good idea--I'll have to get thinking!
ReplyDelete