Monday, July 1, 2013

Being Married to Me

The other day I saw this quote on pinterest and it made me laugh


While I don't think Tim thinks I'm crazy all the time, he's pretty aware I have a little cray cray streak running through me. And the fact that he still loves me in spite of it makes me love him even more. Think about being a little crazy made me think, "what would it be like to be married to me?" Then I was going through a bunch of old pictures looking for those brownie photos and I ran into some pretty ridiculous pictures that are definitely blog worthy..... at first I thought poor Tim, but then I thought, Nah, I keep him on his toes. Being married to me must be like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get........ (cheesy)!


I'm pretty sure I actually look like this every time I have my mouth numbed up at the dentist

Can't you hear music through your nose too??

Tim had to stop leaving any medical supplies out.

It's always good to try out the Christmas gifts before giving them to the kids.

Sometimes it's nice to just let it all out in the sand.

This just goes to show that I've been kinda cray cray my whole life. That and I never used to wear sunscreen (can I have tanner skin or blonder hair?) and I've always had a triple chin.

1 comment: