My sweet boys have really been sucking the life out of me lately. I feel like they are tag teaming me with the whining and overall dissatisfaction with pretty much everything. Don't get me wrong, they are so great and sweet and I a love them to pieces, they have just been extra ornery. I am going to let the triple digit heat take some of the blame. On Saturday we were hanging out waiting for Tim to come home from sleeping after his Friday night shift. Oliver and I decided to watch a movie and Peter climbed up on me to join us (which usually only last about 2 minutes). I started tickling Peter's sweet little soft back and the cute little guy fell asleep on me. I honestly don't remember the last time that happened. So I had Oliver snuggled on my right and Peter snuggled up on my left and it was so nice and quiet and peaceful. It's so nice to experience a little calm and love with these two strong willed boys of mine. I just sat there watching the show with my two boys not letting anything around me distract me for a good 45 minutes. It was perfect. Then Tim came home which was also pretty great and we had a crazy but fun afternoon as a family.

Look at those little fingers
And those sweet sleeping lips and eyelashes
This was taken after a 20 minute meltdown followed by a potty accident followed by a shower which totally relaxed and calmed him down. He stood in the water for a good 5-10 minutes. Noted for his next freak out, just stick him in the shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment