Summertime is officially here. Most years summer starts in May in Phoenix, but this year the Valley of the Sun really showed off and gave us a beautiful looooong spring! But now it's hot!! And I actually don't mind one bit. I love the summer time! I love the long days and swimming and watermelon! I love the exhaustion that all the heat and swimming bring. I am totally solar powered, so summer is my jam. Our summer has started off on the right foot with daily swim lessons. The boys are taking lesson with the City of Phoenix and I am teaching some private swim lessons (it is so fun to have a little something on the side away from the family). And with the swim lessons has come lots of sleeping in, which usually does not happen around here and that also makes me very happy. At this rate it's going to be a fabulous summer!
Fudge-sicles and very cool new crayons for the tub!
Lounging in bed with the boys. I used to dream about being a mom and wanting to play around in a big bed with my kids. I have the fondest childhood memories of doing that with my parents. It's so fun when those small little dreams come true.
Oliver sleeping in until EIGHTam! I'm pretty sure he was one the last time this happened.
Cafe Rio with dad! He is just the best! I love getting to hang out with Tim and the boys. There is something about all of us being together that feels so right.
Oh Peter!
Oh Oliver.....
Donuts for dessert in honor of national donut day. Who comes up with this stuff?
Sleeping hard after a busy day of being a kid. He insisted on the beanie and gloves which I took off his sweetie little self when he was fast asleep.
And Peter is going to take us out. I can't believe how big he is! It's so crazy! If I could just freeze him at this age I would. He's so snuggly and little. I have a feeling I am really going to miss one year old Peter. I'm trying to savor him all up. I have a bad feeling about two year old Peter.....(just kidding....seriously though).




No comments:
Post a Comment