Thursday, June 4, 2015

Oliver

The older Oliver gets the more he makes me laugh and the more I realize he is his own person. He is so smart and so sweet and so creative. I can't believe he is going to be 4 next month. I've been helping him make a Birthday which list which has been quite entertaining. Here are just a few items that he "needs", (Which side note, he thinks that since it's on the list he is for sure going to get it, I am trying to teach him that just because it's on the list doesn't guarantee that he's going to get it).  Ok, the list: Buster the crane and Rolland the steam roller play doh sets, Black and Decker "wack mower" and nail gun, Boulder and Optimus Prime dino bots, Melissa and Dough Magic set, and a cash register. He already has a cash register, but he wants the same one that he had in his classroom at school. I tried to explain to him that it's ok to have a different one, but he would have none of that. It's so fun to have full on conversations with him and I feel so lucky that I get to be a part of his life. I love that little boy!

After going to time out for being naughty, he came out with this get up. Notice that the popcorn cup is stuffed down the back of his shirt with shish kabob skewers coming out of it like arrows. I totally think he's a genius for coming up with this.

And he totally did this on his own while going to the bathroom.

His new summer hair cut! He's so fun and so handsome!

I was laying with him in bed the other night and he snuggled up super close to me and put both arms around my neck. It was so sweet! He's extra sweet when he's tired (or extra irrational depending on the day). I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment