I kind of love watching Dancing With The Stars. I think Derek Hough is a choreography genius. He has created some of the most of amazing dances. And I also think the Juilanne Hough is one of the cutest people ever. She has a sweetness about her (as if we are friends) and I am obsessed with her hair. Last year when they announced that the two of them were going on tour I wanted to see them so bad, but never made it happen. I was so excited when I found out they were touring again and almost let the opportunity pass me by. I waited 'till the last minute and decided on a Wednesday that I was determined to see their show on Friday. So I convinced my friend Robyn to go with me and we had so much fun. I was slight concerned after the first number. There was a lot of grinding and scandalous dancing, but most of the numbers after that were just fun fun fun!!! The entire cast was so talented and they made all of the amazing lifts and jumps and complicated choreography look so effortless.

Our seats were pretty great! I think that most of the seats are pretty good at the theater we went to. It's always fun to actually be able to see what's going on.
Me and Robyn! She really is such a fun friend and I'm so glad she agreed to go with me on such late notice.
IMG 4259 from
Sydney Davie on
Vimeo.
They used umbrellas in this number. It was such a great classic ballroom piece. Loved it!
IMG 4263 from
Sydney Davie on
Vimeo.
I love me a good jive!!
IMG 4258 from
Sydney Davie on
Vimeo.
I LOVED Julianne's costume in this number. It's so fun!! And the dance itself was so fun to watch! Music really can set the mood for a dance and this was just fun!
It was such a fun night and I am so glad that I was able to go see it. Tim is such an awesome husband for watching the boys and letting me have a night out on the town!
I haven't really watched this show, but I LOVE so you think you can dance and feel the same way about it and the choreographers and dancers! Glad you could go.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you thought of it! Thanks for getting me out of my comfort zone. I loved it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you thought of it! Thanks for getting me out of my comfort zone. I loved it!
ReplyDelete