Saturday, March 25, 2017

Build a Bear

 Thursday morning we went to my moms house for donuts with cousins and we played for a little bit. Then we went to Costco and had pizza for lunch and picked up a few things. We decided to surprise the boys with a trip to build a bear. There we super excited about it. And had a blast!!!

We had fun looking at all of the different animal options. There are so many characters that the boys are familiar with which is pretty fun.

Oliver ended up with Picachu (which tangent here, I kind of hate. I think pokemon is so dumb and I've really tried to discourage it....but then I realized it is a pretty harmless show and I should just let him enjoy it while he wants to....so Picachu it is). He's pretty happy with him and has been taking him everywhere.

Peter ended up with a blue t-rex. He's kind of been on a dinosaur kick the last couple months. 

After Build a Bear Tim took the boys to a little play place in the mall and I took Molly to go and get her a little Rapunzel doll at the Disney store. She's pretty excited about it and loves on it. It's the cutest thing. 

Thursday night Tim and I got a babysitter and left the kids for a couple hours and went on a date. It was so nice. We had such a great time. This week has been so good for all of us!!

Peter was still awake when we got home from our date so he climbed into bed with us and fell asleep in no time. He loves falling asleep with us close by. He's such a sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment