I'll be honest, Monday was a little rough. I was kind of sad to be done with Spring Break and to send Tim off to work and the boys off to school. We had a great week off. But, this week has been pretty good too! We've attempted to get back into a routine and I've had fun playing with the kids.
I have been working on some Shutterfly books for my kids and well, I think my heart my burst with love and gratitude for these three small humans. There is so much work and patience (or lack of patience) that goes into every day and sometimes I forget to stop and take in their awesomeness. They are each so amazing and smart and beautiful! I just feel so lucky to be their mom!
Prepare yourself for a heart bursting photo...
Tim took this one last week before church. Oliver was GIDDY that I got him his first sports coat. And look at Molly standing there. And her BLUE eyes. And Peter in his suspenders. I could squish them all!!
Later at church Molly was being ornery during class and Tim let her crawl around and she planted herself right there and picked up the mic. I think she may be a bit of a performer....heres hoping :)
Peter is having a rough time with his sleep. If he doesn't nap (which he stopped officially napping like 9 months ago) then he's super tired. BUT if he does nap, then he doesn't fall asleep until 9:00pm or later...gross!! Here he is asleep in the shopping cart. He fell asleep at noon at the store....
He transferred to the carseat, and then to the couch, stayed asleep. Then transferred back to the carseat to pick up Oliver and still stayed asleep. Poor guy is pooped!
Peter has discovered a new trick...haha!!
Bath time mohawks.
Molly has decided to just stand at random. She doesn't need anything to hold on to to get here either. She's getting closer and closer to walking. So crazy!! I think she is going to LOVE walking.
We had a fun playdate with some friends. I love watching the kids sit in the chairs on the balcony like they're mature adults taking in the out doors.
Last night we got to go to a showcase at Oliver's school. It was so fun to see all the things he's been working on. He's doing such a great job. I'm so proud of Oliver and how far he's come this year. He has grown and matured so much!
It's General conference weekend!!! Yay!! Whitney and Cody are both out of town. So I get to help watch the kids. I got Piper last night and I get Max and Rhett this afternoon. Here's to hoping I survive the weekend with SIX kids....Yikes!!! I had fun giving Piper and "Elsa braid" last night after baths. It made me so happy that I have my sweet Molly!!
Happy Weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment