Sunday morning we got up, got ready, and headed to church!! Then we came home and changed and headed out to the beach for an attempt at family pictures....such a rough event. Then my dad made crepes for brunch and we spent the rest of the day at the beach. And we spent all Monday at the beach too!! You can tell I was super camera happy on Sunday and lost motivation on Monday.
Church selfie. Proof that we went while we were out of town :)
Don't mind Molly giving Peter a swift kick to the head. Or Max hiding his neck. Or Piper pulling up her shirt. Haha!! It's a lot to ask for the kids to stand nicely for a picture, especially when they have sand tempting them at every turn.
Grandkid pic!
Then it was my families turn. We usually go last since I'm the "photographer", but this year we went first. It didn't change much....
So I decided to join the kids in the lack of cooperation.
And we got a few wrestling gems.
And looks of desperation from yours truly.
We really didn't get a single picture that I liked.....better luck next time kids.
We did get a nice sibling pic.
My little beach baby
Peter and Piper
Mr. Cool hard at work
Digging in the sand. The kids love it when they convince some of the adults to join them.
Peter had a blast playing in the surf.
And throwing sand!
And I think his favorite part was finding sand crabs. He love that!!
The adults had fun sitting under the canopy watching the kids.
My parents are the best for making this happen every year.
Little besties
Love her
And him
And her
There's nothing quite like a big hole to sit in
On Monday Molly decided to steal Elle's ipad. She thought she was very clever for doing it.
Mermaid Piper
Peter the octopus
Getting their zen on out on the balcony. I have no idea who took this picture. It showed up in my shared google album. But I love it so much. These two are hilarious!!
And Monday took us out with another beautiful sunset!!


No comments:
Post a Comment