My little brother is pretty awesome! Like most little kids I didn't appreciate him all that much when I was younger (sorry Logan). But now he is one of my most favorite people in the world!!
Tim and I moved into my parents house at the perfect time because Logan just moved back home for the summer and it has already been AMAZING!! Aside from the fact that he is always up for an impromptu ice cream or food run, he is a great movie buddy and he totally keeps me updated on current events including the latest in music and pop culture. And every once in a while he'll even let me boss him around for old times sake or convince him to do something that he really doesn't want to like my Jillian Michael's workout DVD or waking up at 4:45am to go hiking with me (like this morning). He's super easy going and he is a pretty great conversationalist.....not only does he contribute to the conversation, but he also listens. Overall, he is just a really good guy!
As if all those things weren't enough, here is the really great thing about Logan, he is the world's best uncle! And I mean it! He won't just watch your kid for you for five minutes so you can take a quick shower, he plays with them too, and they love it! Sometimes when Oliver is being extra fussy and I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out he totally senses it and distracts him for a few minutes and gets him laughing while I pull myself together. He's always up for giving a shoulder ride or crawling around on the floor as the "horse" while the kids ride on his back. He's always coming up with fun little games like dragging the kids in a sheet on the hard wood floor or starting a little dance party for them. I am so glad that Oliver gets to live with him for the summer and better yet, that he has an Uncle Logan. So a BIG THANKS to Logan and all his GREATNESS!


I bet Oliver just loves him! I'm a little jealous of all the family you have at your fingertips. :) Hope you are adjusting ok. How is orientation going?
ReplyDeleteOliver really does love him. This is the worlds LONGEST orientation :) But it's kind of nice because Tim is still around a lot so I'm not complaining. How are you holding up? Ready for vacation?
Delete