My sister Whitney has a little boy, Rhett, who is just three weeks younger than Oliver. How amazing is that? That is like a sister dream come true to be pregnant at the same time and have little boys that are just weeks apart from each other. And it's thanks to my sister I even found out I was even pregnant with Oliver in the first place.....another time for that story. Anyway, Rhett turned one on Sunday and Whitney threw him the cutest little Owl Birthday party. It was short and sweet and pinterest inspired. Honestly, pinterst does make life a whole lot easier. I am serious, it's way better than google and the ideas are fantastic. So there's my pinterest plug for the day :)
The kids had a great time playing together. Even though Rhett hits Oliver incessantly (I think Rhett has third child syndrome), Oliver loves to play with him. And the best part of the party? Tim got off work early enough to come. The party was at 6pm but he's been working late these days so it was a treat!
How great are these party bags and cupcakes?!?!?!
Look at those curls!! Isn't he so sweet?
LOVE! Everything looks amazing! Go Whitney! So fun to have a cousin so close too. Happy Birthday, to Brett's almost namesake ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute party idea! And such cute boys you guys have! :)
ReplyDelete