It has been so hot! I got in the pool with Oliver the other day and we only stayed in for like 20 minutes because there really was no temperature relief. It's like you can feel the sun baking your skin, like you loose 1 month of skin elasticity. The other morning when we went to hike at 4:40 am it was 96 degrees. Can you even believe that? And this is what my phone told me the weather forecast was.......
GROSS!!!!!
And in addition to being hot, Oliver is currently getting three molars. (Now that is a good time :) So what is the best medicine for heat and teething? Popsicles!! and it was a Jolly Good Time!
Sharing!
No popsicle experience can occur without a little drama
Trying to figure out how to eat around the stick
Ahhhh, that is pretty refreshing
Post popsicle bath. Next time I think I'll put him in the bath and then give him the popsicle. It was pretty tricky getting him from the kitchen to the tub without getting sticky popsicle all over the place.




He is so cute! My friend introduced me to these mini slow-melting popsicles that they sell at Walmart. They are perfect for Scott! And also probably full of tons of weird chemicals that make them slow-melting...
ReplyDeleteErin, slow-melting popsicles?!?!? Sign me up! I will have to check those out. I'm so bad, unfortunately chemicals are low on my concern list :/
Delete