Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cafe Rio!!.....in Phoenix?!?!?!

The minute my mom informed Logan that Cafe Rio was opening on 22nd St. and Camelback (approx. 5 min. from her house) the countdown began. Keep in mind that this was only about two weeks ago, but still I think Logan has told me every day that he can't wait to get some of that sweet pork in his mouth. Yesterday was the day! And yes folks, he even watched the countdown clock on their website. Seriously? How could you not love Logan and all his excited ways? It just so happened that last night was Logan's last night at home before he goes back up to NAU, so it was a great way to celebrate. The food was delicious and we are all talking about the next time we can go. 

Tim and I have quite the history with Cafe Rio. We went there about once a week when we lived in Provo. I like to say that we fell in love over Cafe Rio. Since we've been married (and not in Utah) we've gone to great lengths to get our hands on that deliciousness stopping in Las Vegas and St. George when we've gone to visit family. We even went out of our way to go to the Lake Forrest location when Tim had a residency interview in LA. So, you can see why we too were excited that one opened up in our neighborhood. 


We're trying to get Ollie hooked too :)

One of my most favorite people! I don't know who is going to be more traumatized by his absence, me or Oliver? I'm gonna guess me.



Three Cheers for Cafe Rio!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I <3 Cafe Rio! (well, not as much as Costa Vida, but that is a Utah only thing...no luck of getting that in So Cal!)

    ReplyDelete