Sunday, December 30, 2012

Oh Oliver, you are too funny!

It's been a little while since I've done a brag post about my boy, so I think it's about time. Oliver is pretty funny and freakishly smart. I am going to take credit for the humor and give the brain credit to Tim. He throws his head back to laugh and says "hi" or "hello" to EVERYONE! He especially loves the strangers in the grocery store. He's obsessed with playing with the "big kids" especially his older cousin Crew (who is kinda small for his age and I think Oliver likes that). He is really into buttons, switches, lights, outlets and cords and pretty much anything with an on/off switch. Oliver still loves to go outside and he has become pretty interested in sewer and water covers (he try's to take them off or stick his screw driver in them if they have little keyholes). And Oliver is the busiest. There is not a moment to waste in the day. I do love this about him because I often feel this way, but it does make it very difficult to get anything else done. And boy does that boy talk! He says lots of words and mimics tons! My favorites are "lo lo" (for Logan), "bop bop" (for grandpa), "all done", "all gone", "airplane", and of course "peese". It's been so fun to listen to and watch him try to figure things out. He definitely makes life much more meaningful. I love you my little man!

This was pre Cozy Coupe. He was in Heaven so we knew the coupe was a good idea!

He's just a hat kind of a guy, you know?

Please notice the suspenders. He requests we put them on regularly, even with PJ's. Tim left him alone with breakfast for one minute and came back to find this. Noted!

You are too funny Oliver


And another head throw back

Stuck in his sleigh. I think he was sad when we put all the Christmas decorations away yesterday. His little throne is gone. This face is pretty hilarious!

Tim is his favorite person right now. We like to walk down the street and wait for him when he's on his way home and Oliver loves "driving" the last 500 ft

Oliver fell asleep on the way to the mall the other day. He NEVER does that, that early in the morning anymore. I think it was the holiday madness that got to him. I managed to transfer him to his stroller where he stayed asleep the entire shopping excursion and he STILL took an afternoon nap. It was a good day for the both of us :)

And finally, this happened yesterday. I always saw videos like this of other kids and thought how does that happen? My kid never gets that tired. Well, yesterday he did.
IMG 4389 from Sydney Davie on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment