My In Laws have a beautiful cabin in Southern Utah in a little town called Pine Valley. Tim, Oliver and I drove the 7 1/2 hours yesterday to visit and already tis been worth the drive.
I first have to give a shout out to Oliver who did such a fantastic job being so patient in the car. We jimmy rigged the iPad so he could watch some movies while we traveled. I don't know how much he actually watched, but he seemed interested at times. Tim and I each took turns sitting by him at some point to entertain him. He loved it!
At one point we stopped by Walmart in Mesquite to get a sippy and some milk (we dropped the ball on that one). And as Tim got out he realizes that he at on an entire plate of cookies. We are still confused about how he managed to sit on the cookies and stay sitting on them for a half hour without noticing.
We have had so much fun since we've been here. We went on a nice freezing walk this morning, played with the puppies, and Tim and I tried out Frank and Maxine's snow shoes. We had great food! Tonight they'll be lots of cousins and aunts and uncles and it'll really get crazy!
















Oh Tim!
ReplyDeleteFirst - you look phemnom
ReplyDeleteSecond - This looks so fun
Third - I MISS you guys! Seriously wish I was hanging out having fun with you guys. We're going to end up living by each other, right?!
-Krystle