Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Birthday Party and Cousin Love

Oliver and I went over to my sisters house today to help with Elle's Birthday Party (she turned 7 at the beginning of May). Tim had a "ride along" with EMT's from Noon to midnight (yuck!!), but we did get to hang out with him this morning :)

The Birthday party theme was water and there were lots of cute games and of course a slip 'n slide
I love the Crew is the only boy in the pic. I remember when Logan would hover around me and my friends at my Birthday parties. Gotta love the younger brothers!

Elle's pretty good at the slip 'n slide.

She made it all the way into the pool. That is some serious sliding!

Oliver and Rhett napped during most of the party but when they woke up they were super happy to have a donut (Elle requested pink donuts instead of cupcakes) and then jump on the trampoline outside.

They ate like this almost the entire time.......

How else were the supposed to watch the Lorax?

Trampoline buddies. I LOVE that I got a mid-air shot of Oliver

They would say 1-2-3 and sit on there bums. SO CUTE!!

Nothing like jumping on a trampoline in 106 degrees to tucker you out. I was just tired as an onlooker.

1 comment:

  1. I am strategically not letting Cooper see any of these pictures. He was absolutely devastated that he had to miss the party because he was sick. I'm glad you were there to help and that the party was a success!

    ReplyDelete