While walking around we saw this crazy beauty:
And then I knew I was really out of place
We ate dinner at True Food Kitchen which was pretty good and super duper healthy. I have never seen Kale so much on a menu before. (Maren you would have LOVED it).
We had edemame dumplings as an appetizer:
It was delicious and I really enjoyed eating such healthful food.
Tim's really good at chopsticks. Me? Not so much:
Tim let me then drag him to Scottsdale Fashion Square to make a couple of returns and of course try on potential glasses. I found a pair at Fossil that are still calling to me.
and then we tried our luck at AJ's fine foods for a bakery type desert.......no so delicious at 9 pm. But we did find this amazing store called Mombomb. I have no idea what they're all about but the fact that it's called mombomb is enough.
Meanwhile at Whitney and Chris's Oliver was having a wonderful time. It's like Tim and I didn't even exist :)
These boys are killing me with their cutness
We had a fantastic time and we got to sleep in (read in bed if your me) till 9 am. AMAZING!! Thanks for watching the wee one Whit and Chris.



Oh, you KNOW I am all over that place next time I'm in Phoenix! You must take me there! Where is your new place, can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDelete