Highlights include:
- Tim Finishing Medical school in March (graduating in April) and Oliver and I got to spend three whole months with him all to ourselves before he started residency.
- Staycationing for three months in San Diego before Tim started residency.
- Matching for residency in Phoenix so we could live close to family.
- Tim got to go to Pittsburg for a couple of days with all of his siblings and his parents.
- Taking a trip to New York with just my sister.
- Visiting my aunt and uncle in Switzerland.
- Moving to Phoenix and getting to live with my parents.
- Tim gets a paycheck...finally :)
- Teaching swim lessons over the summer (I had no idea how much I missed it).
- Oliver turned one.
- I get to stay at home with Oliver everyday and watch him grow and develop and try to teach him what life is all about.
While there were lots of adjustments that were made and bumps along the way we were able to make it to 2013 with hope for a fantastic year to come.
Some favorite photos from the year:
So, bring it on 2013!! We are ready for a fun year full of new resolutions and good times!





No comments:
Post a Comment