Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Photography

So, I've just been playing with the camera a little bit the past couple of weeks.  Nothing impressive to report, but I do have to say that my little boy could not be any cuter :) Lighting is tricky but I have decided regardless of how great the lighting is, I love having crisper pictures.

I take a lot of shots of the back of his head. The kids refuses to be still.

He was pretty sad that I was on the other side of the fence and I wouldn't let him through with me.


I know there are shadows, but I like the bright sunlight

I'm so sad that this one is blurry. Look at that face!

Shadows. I was having a hard time to convince him to turn directly into the sun for a good shot.

Soft moving water. It's not perfect, but I'm working on it.

Tim caught me "taking pictures of Oliver" and "making sure he wasn't getting into trouble." Sometimes that phone gets the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment