Yesterday we had a pretty low key Father's Day. Tim worked until 2 am Sunday morning, so he stayed home from church and slept. When we got home Oliver and I made him breakfast burritos (one of his faves). He opened up his little Fathers Day gift complete with sunglasses, an App gift card, Bic click pens he's been wanting for work, and a cord for his phone (I love that I married a nerd). He was pretty happy about his gift, which is always a relief for me. And then we went to my parents house for dinner. It was fun to celebrate my dad and my grandpa. And would you believe that I didn't get a picture the entire day? It's ok though, because I got to glance through my photos and pull out some of my favorites.
This is exactly how Oliver feels about my dad. He just loves him! He is hands down the best grandpa. He always gets down on the ground with Oliver and plays with him. And Oh those smoothies!!! Not only is he a fab grandpa but he is an amazing dad and ALWAYS has a listening ear.
Now this hunk.......speechless. I knew before we got married that he would make and excellent father, but he has surpasses all of my expectations. He is Oliver's hero. Oliver mimics him to a T!
Tim has the patience to show Oliver EVERYTHING! How things work and how to do things. It's amazing.
Don't worry there was a lid on the razor and we keep them out of reach :)
From day one Tim has been helping with Oliver, even keeping the goop out of his eye :)
I am one lucky girl!







No comments:
Post a Comment