Monday, June 10, 2013

Party Planner

I should have been a party planner........not really, (I don't have enough creative juices running through my veins) but I do love planning get togethers and this weekend I headed up two.

May 5th was my parents 35th wedding anniversary. That's a long 'ol time to be married and me and my siblings thought it deserved some sort of recognition. So, we all got babysitters (that rarely happens) and we had a BBQ at my moms house and we went swimming. It was so fun to just have the adults together. We actually got in a game of volleyball stress free because no one was worried about sinking children. It was such a fun evening and we decided we might need to make it a quarterly thing.

I'm pretty sad this is the only picture I got from the night. I was not on my photo game.

So, believe it or not, it's been 10 years since I graduated from high school!!! I can't even believe it. I was surprised that no one put together a reunion, but decided that I would take the opportunity to put together my own.  So, Saturday night a small group of my high school friends got together. It was really fun to catch up and see what everyone was up to.

And again, this was the only photo from the night :-/  

By Sunday dinner at my moms house Tim and I were super wiped out. As ridiculous as it sounds, we usually don't have plans both Friday AND Saturday night these days (mostly 'cause Tim is usually working one of them). This made us laugh because in SD it was rare for us to not have plans both nights......sounds like we are getting old. It was a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I like to think its just because life was more fun in SD...Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete