Sunday, June 23, 2013

Randomness that is my life

I'll be honest, sometimes my life is pretty random. But, I love it!! Oliver and I are just in a happy patch these days and it makes life just delightful (with the exception of him telling me "stop it" on a regular basis, little articulate sass). And my little baby boo seems to like me these days and is still moving like an acrobat. I'm feeling good and he's not causing too much trouble in there and seems to be happy that I'm eating again (me too!). Here is a little bit of randomness for your viewing pleasure.

Sometimes I like to pretend like I'm teaching Oliver the ukulele. Wouldn't it be cool if he could learn at this age?

And sometimes we practice our excited faces when we're waiting for dad to come home (my mouth is ridiculously large)

Yep, my mouth is still big and Oliver is busting a pretty great face here. I quite like it.

I follow Julieanne Hough on instagram....don't you? Anyway, I am obsessed with her hair cut......I mean obsessed. I am seriously considering chopping after this baby. It's been almost 5 years since I've had me a good short hair cut. Thoughts? Be honest people. Will I love it or hate it?

Look at that side view! Isn't it darling?!?!?!

I hosted Play School on Thursday and fortunately Tim was home to help out. We tackled cookies with these shorties. 

It was pretty adorable.

And instead of taking a craft home, they each took home a plate of cookies.

They only sat like this long enough for Tim to take a picture.

Snack time had to be standing because I don't have enough stools (I know, lame). They had a pretty good time dancing while they ate though. 

Oliver's style sense is just progressing by the minute. Yes he did put the hat on sideways and that is where it remained. Yes he did get the tie out and insist that I put it on. And yes, those short were my idea :)

Living a random life really is pretty great!!


No comments:

Post a Comment