Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lookin' Legit

Tim's personalized embroidered scrubs finally came in and lets just say that he's lookin' pretty legit. It's kind of surreal for me to see him in scrubs with Tim Davie MD on them. I am so proud of my handsome husband! Saturday evening is his first official shift in the ER (yep he's been orienting for that long). I'll let you know how it goes.

Little hand on hip action.....sassy......????? Oh he's so cute it doesn't even matter :)



 He was pretty excited about these pockets right here so we decided to see how much he could carry in them. We decided to fill them with only the essentials :)

2 comments:

  1. So does he get to wear scrubs everyday? (Like the color, too!) Matt is a shirt and tie guy everyday, except when he's on call on the weekends. We've had to buy more dress pants/shirts since He gets bored with them and ironing is one of my least favorite things to do. If he wasn't so tall and couldn't handle shrinking pants you'd better believe I'd just throw them in the dryer... Good luck on Saturday, Tim!

    p.s. Isn't it weird to think your husband is capable of treating patients? I saw "Dr. Weed" on some paperwork and it's just so weird. He tells me of the stuff he's doing and I'm like...are you supposed to be doing that stuff?! Did you do ok?! Or when I can hear him talking to a patient on the phone and he actually sounds like he knows what he's doing?Haha...maybe that's not very nice, but because we've been with them from the beginning...it just doesn't sink in that they are actually doctors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does get to wear scrubs everyday which is a good thing because I am not much of an ironer :/ And they provided him with three pairs of scrubs, so I just need to make sure he has a clean pair everyday, which I think I can handle.

    I can't even believe that Tim is actually writing orders and treating patients. So crazy!! His shift was switched to today and last night he was kinda nervous. We are crossing our fingers that no one dies today. It's pretty weird that he actually knows stuff though and that he can put it into practice. I guess it's a good thing after all of that school right?

    ReplyDelete