I LOVE the olympics. They are so inspirational and they give me chills! I think that I prefer the summer Olympics over the winter (probably because I am in love with the summer time). We've had NBC on in the background for the last three afternoon/nights and it has been so fun to watch. I'm like most people, I love men and women gymnastics, diving, and swimming and I even like to catch some sand volleyball. Regardless of the event though, it is so amazing to watch and celebrate the talents of all those men and woman from all over the world.
As I was watching the gymnastics last night I was so touched by the stories of these talented individuals and the trials that they have overcome to get to where they want to be today. I don't know if I have that kind of stamina and determination, but it really does inspire me to make something of myself :) It's still pretty early on in the games, but I think I have found my favorite Olympian for this olympics and if you want to get chills, be inspired and maybe tear up a little, then you should watch this video about her.
AMAZING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment