I love this little guy and I know the day will come when I miss all of his littleness
Monday, October 29, 2012
Enjoying the little things
So I have to admit, I'm not a huge blog follower but every once in a while I will get sucked into the world when Oliver is sleeping and Tim is at work and I am feeling too lazy to do anything productive. This evening I had one of those moments and I was looking at a blog that had a video of this girls cute little 2 year old boy. And then that video was linked to other you tube videos of the same cute boy (and that is how you get sucked in). And do you know what I thought when I saw a video of him when he was about 15 months? "Oh how cute, I want one". Ok, hold the phone. I HAVE one!!!! And lets be honest, HE is the cutest and HE does the cutest things ;) It was so weird that I had warped into another world while looking at this blog, but it was a real eye opener for me. I was so busy being concerned with how cute this strangers baby was that I forgot I have a cute baby. I think sometimes it is so easy to get wrapped up in the day to day, how am I going to survive this day? and be a good mom? and be productive?, that I forget to stop for a moment and enjoy the moment and recognize that I am so lucky to have such a cute little boy and he won't stay little (and possibly not cute ;) forever. So, here's to embracing and trying to notice all of the cute little things that Oliver does so next time I see someone else's video it will remind me of my child and not leave me wanting something I already have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment