Monday, October 22, 2012

Up to.........

The last week, we have been up to.......... a bunch of randomness. Being the planner that I am and also a member of a completely Christmas obsessed family, we started making plans for the holidays and I am already getting so excited. I don't know if I'm more excited to be cold or for the holidays themselves. I also started planning my sister's 30th Birthday party (not a surprise, her husband dropped the ball and threw her a surprise 29th last year ;)  It's going to be 80's themed and I am shamelessly copying my friend Kate who recently threw an 80's themed party for her husband. And if you know Kate you know she can throw a themed party so with her direction, it's bound to be a hit! And a whole bunch of other randomness, see for yourself...............

Oliver and I have been spending a lot of mornings at the park. It's about a 1.5 mile jog from my parents house which is the perfect amount of work and play for both Oliver and I. 


I love how much he loves to explore and look around. I hope he never looses his curiosity. 

Tim being the pirate that he is downloaded the first four episodes of season three of Downton Abby. What is is about that show? It is just so great and I don't know who likes it more, me, Tim or my mom (who is totally thrilled that she has a pirate living in her house).


The search for Oliver's Halloween costume continued (after this store, the Disney Store and The Children's Place I gave up)
I decided that I never want to go into a Spirit Halloween store again. This little display right here speaks for itself. I just hope Oliver doesn't remember that he saw this.

Still irritated about the gross display in the Halloween store I we equally annoyed at this joker. I know I'm not parked totally straight, but seriously?



Logan came to town Friday night. I was watching Max and Cooper and these pictures made my night. I posted the one of O on instagram and I think it was Maren who said she hoped Ollie wore glasses as a result of this picture and I hate to say it, but I kinda second that Maren.

Oliver also got to play on Cooper and Max's Rody which he LOVED!

This child is getting so stinkin' smart. He knows that when mom leaves the house she puts on her purse and walks to the door and that is exactly what he did. He even got the crossbody wear right and all!

This is the new shirt I bought at Forever 21 for $8.90. I was pretty excited about it until I looked down and noticed a little tiny hole towards the bottom of the shirt in front where it rubs agains my jeans. It made me SO MAD! I mean I know it was only 9 bucks and all but still, it was brand new. Does this happen to anyone else? What is the solution (other than buy a better quality shirt)?

Only a dad would think this was a good idea. The best part of this picture? Oliver's little hand waving through the bag window. I lover it!

Today began the making of the Doby costume. So far so good......with the exception or the beanie dying. It turned out more brown that tan :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment