Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Tim!!

Getting married to Tim was the best decision I've ever made and the biggest leap of faith I have ever taken (having Oliver was the second). When Tim and I got married I was a little unsure. I know it sounds awful to admit, but with so many failed marriages and cases of infidelity there were no guarantees that we'd have a successful one. And I would wonder, how do I know if I love him enough? People would tell me that if he annoyed me at all before we got married it was a bad sign. But despite all of my uncertainties I just knew that it was what I wanted and what I needed.
Tim has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. He is the whole package! He's thoughtful, funny, smart. He works hard and never complains. He loves to spend time with me and Oliver and his actions speak so much louder than his words. He doesn't just tell me that I am his number one priority, he shows me. Everyone who knows him loves him. He is my best friend and I would rather hang out with him than anyone else in the whole world. I am so glad that I bet on him. I will always bet on Tim Davie. A very happy birthday to you, I love you!!

Here's just a few of my favorite Tim pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...that first picture of him is completely adorable. And it looks EXACTLY like him, so I guess I just said Tim is adorable... haha

    ReplyDelete