My sister is pretty amazing in general, but for the sake of this post I am going to focus on her amazing decorating sense. I am so impressed with it for many reasons, one because it's so different than mine and it's so creative. Like the forrest of very cool trees she had her husband paint in the guest bathroom. It's modern and yet feels so warm and inviting (which can be hard to do with a modern style). She has a beautiful home that she is still in the process of decorating (she's been doing one room at a time until it is just right). In addition to having a beautifully decorated home year round, she decorates for holidays and there are two major holidays that she goes all out for. The first one is Halloween. I think the pictures speak for themselves.
Yes, that's right people, she has a Halloween tree!!!
And the only decorations on the tree? Halloween inspired
Very Phantom of the Opera if you ask me
Can you imagine being one of her children? It's like they live in a Halloween wonderland, that is not creepy or gory, but fun and festive. I think it turned out pretty great. Here's to hoping that someday I'll have a house that she'll help me decorate all cute for the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment