It was a nice little outing and it got me really excited about the fact that cool weather is indeed on it's way to Phoenix. We made it!!!! The temperature is actually somewhat enjoyable when we hike and I don't burn myself every time I get in my car. And it was a wonderful reminder that even though it manifests itself a little different in the desert, fall is in the air! Woo Hoo! The fall makes me pretty happy, and this year I have decided that I am going to start early and do it up right. I am going to try to participate in more fall inspired crafts and activities, starting with making some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I may have to work on my fall fun list tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. Do you have any fall inspired ideas for me to do????
I can't tell you how happy these two make me
Tim's hat kills me. I'm not joking, it's a little embarrassing, but it's better than skin cancer......I think :)
And there goes the neck
Still gone
And starting to look a little uncomfortable. You know when you're so uncomfortable that you start laughing 'cause it's kinda funny? I think that's where he was with this situation.
Here is the San Diego video





Oh, Sydney! You are the most consistent blogger on my repertoire of fellow bloggers, and I love reading your posts! Oliver is darling, and it looks like AZ is treating you well!
ReplyDelete