Loves to play with the shutters and look out the window in grandma and grandpas room in the morning. Grandpa patiently holds the lug of a boy over his head so he can satisfy his curiosity
Loves to play with his cousin Max and even more than that, loves to climb on top of this table and stand up on it, just because he knows he isn't supposed to
Is a pretty dang good eater and lately has been appeasing me by eating peas and carrots and other veggies
Loves that hose and is such a ham!
Is learning how to eat with a spoon. He'd prefer to play with the oatmeal rather than eat it
Liked wearing his dads hat until he realized he couldn't get it off
Did not appreciate it when I put his cousin Elles' headband on top of his head
Loves to have his cape tied around his neck and will keep it like that forever, tripping over it and all
Will carry his little friends around while he explores grandma's house while wearing his cape. I like to think they are solving crimes together.
Looked so handsome at church today with his new bow-tie on (thanks to the very talented Maren Thacker)
Started making this face today (which he learned from cousin Max)
Teaches me way more about myself than I ever wanted to know and he is so patient, loving, and non-judgmental in the process.
This boy? I love this boy!!









so cute. I love his eye, side glance look. Charlie does the same one and it kills me.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that Max has taught Oliver how to make that face!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinkin' adorable! And you are beautiful Sydney!
ReplyDelete