So, what does this have to do with playing with Max? Today Cody had a follow-up surgery. It was mostly cosmetic to be honest. They removed some excess scar tissue and removed a bone spur. And while he was snoozing in the operating room, Oliver, my mom and I got to play with Max. It was pretty great. Max is one of the smiliest kids I've ever met. He is super sweet too. And for one year olds, Ollie and Max seem to play pretty well together. We had a good time and we are all excited to see how pretty Cody's new nubs look now that they have been cosmetically enhanced :)
Walking into the OR. Lookin' good Cody!
Post Surgery. Lovin' your milky white shoulders :)
Meanwhile, at grandmas house:
Steam Roller anyone?
I have no idea what either of them are looking at
Max just sat himself on this chair....Oliver was placed there
I know this looks hazardous, but I had everything under control.....

Just realized I never 'officially' commented about this post. Thank you Syd! Cody is pretty stinking amazing and we couldn't have done it w/o the support of your family.
ReplyDelete